Island Hopper Cruise – Bay Of Islands
Join the Island Hopper Cruise for a unique and unforgettable day sailing adventure!
Come spend a day with the Barefoot Sailing crew for a magical day sailing cruise to a fantastic island destination. If you’re looking for something a little different, you’ve found it! This small group tour is designed to suit the active/adventurer, but equally relaxing if you’re looking for an easy going day. There is something for everyone on our all inclusive Island Hopper Cruise and with plenty of deck space to spread out and relax, so grab a seat and chalk up some leisure time. Enjoy a day of sun kissed skin, windswept hair, and salty smiles!
SAIL – SNORKEL – SWIM – PADDLE BOARD – PICNIC – HIKE – WILDLIFE
- CRUISE DETAILS – Sept-April
- PRICE: $155 Adult, $130 Child (12 & under)
- DEPARTS: 10am sharp! Please be ready to board the boat at Paihia beach by 9.45
- DURATION: 6 hours. Lunchtime island stopover for 2 hours. Returning to Paihia beach 4pm
- INCLUSIONS: Morning – Coffee/tea/hot chocolate & biscuit Lunch – Delicious packed picnic lunch with plenty of goodies Afternoon – refreshing cold drink on the return sail
- WHAT TO BRING: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, jacket, swimwear, towel, walking shoes, drinking water, SMILE 🙂
Departing from Paihia beachfront, the boat pulls right up to the beach where you can step aboard from the shore line. We set sail for our day’s adventure to a beautiful island destination! With 144 islands, we really are spoiled for choice with spectacular destinations for our day sailing adventures. We have our favourites of course, and we can’t wait to share one of our top destinations with you, we will choose from either Urupukapuka, Motuarahia, Moturua, or Waewaetoria for our island stopover. Enjoy a morning tea cuppa and bikkie along the way and we’ll share some great conversation with you, along with insights to the Bay of Islands geography and history. If you’re a keen sailor, or wanna be sailor please let us know we’d love to include you if you want to take part, we’ll even reserve VIP seating with the captain & crew.